Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bathrooms, before and after (and the guest room)


Here are 2 of our bathrooms before and after. Hopefully one day I will be able to post pictures of our master bath before and after...right now it basically needs to be gutted and redone because the shower leaks into our foyer. :( We have only used to hall bath upstairs since we moved in.

Speaking of the hall bath...

here is the before...






and after...



(yeah, i made that... :)


Then the downstairs bath...

Before...

and after...






And here is our guest room, that doubles as my sewing/craft room. 

Before...







After...



I won't show you the side where all my craft stuff is...at least until I get it a little more organized and then it will probably have a post of its own! :) 

1 comment:

Whitney T. said...

I LOVE the sailor bathroom!!! Ok - we will have to set a date to tour each other's houses ASAP.