Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HelloMornings!!


I happened across an ebook a few months ago while out in bloggy land. It was called (and still is, last I checked ;) Maximize Your Mornings by Kat at inspiredtoaction.com. It was just what I needed to encourage me to GET UP in the mornings and get started before my kids wake me up and get everyone started off wrong. :) So, I was doing pretty well for awhile, and then...the holidays came!! And being on a crazy, husband-at-home, staying out late, sleeping-in schedule, I lost the groove. But then I saw where inspiredtoaction hosts the HelloMornings Challenge! And, as much as I don't exactly feel like encouraging myself to get up earlier in the mornings, I knew this would be the only way to get myself back on track. And I am hoping that through this I am able to make a habit that will last for more than a month or so!! It is too late to join the winter session for the challenge, but they host it 3 times a year, so if you are interested, you could sign up for the next one (held May 15-August15) starting April 16th. And if you have any questions about it, you could ask me...that is, AFTER we get started (January 16th). So, here's to early mornings and quality time with my loving Savior!! We'll see how it goes...

No comments: