Monday, December 13, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...



 We decorated our house for Christmas last weekend. I was going for an old fashioned looking tree this year, so I made popcorn strands and pinecones with "snow" on them. We had a lot of fun telling Eli where we got each of our ornaments...just like a Hallmark commercial! :)


 The boys and I made Christmas cookies on Friday. They had a lot of fun making a huge mess! :)



We had my family's 5th annual Gingerbread House Contest last Friday night. Elise and I won 3rd place with our "Whoville"...but I have to say that the idea came from my friend Mandy. :) Naomi got 2nd with her "Haitian Holiday" (bottom right) and Micah and Julianne got 1st with their adorable barn scene (bottom left).

Oh, it also snowed here for the last 24 hours or so...very fun to see, but NOTHING stuck...so everything is just as green (or brown) as before.

1 comment:

Evie's Story said...

Super cute...I love it and am so excited to have inspired more Gingerbread Madness:-)

You're such a fun lil' Momma Bethany! Wish we were neighbors! Tristan would love some BOYS to play with!